Present address: Laboratoire de Pharmacologie, Faculté de Médecine, Université de Lille, 1 place de Verdun, F-59045 Lille, France.
Involvement of the direct striatonigral pathway in levodopa-induced sensitization in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 2117–2123, June 2000
How to Cite
Bordet, R., Ridray, S., Schwartz, J.-C. and Sokoloff, P. (2000), Involvement of the direct striatonigral pathway in levodopa-induced sensitization in 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2117–2123. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00089.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 5 November 1999, revised 25 February 2000, accepted 29 February 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!