Synaptic interactions increase optic flow specificity
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 2157–2165, June 2000
How to Cite
Horstmann, W., Egelhaaf, M. and Warzecha, A.-K. (2000), Synaptic interactions increase optic flow specificity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2157–2165. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00094.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 16 November 1999, revised 2 March 2000, accepted 3 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!