Effects of glutamate agonist versus procaine microinjections into the basal forebrain cholinergic cell area upon gamma and theta EEG activity and sleep–wake state
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 2166–2184, June 2000
How to Cite
Cape, E. G. and Jones, B. E. (2000), Effects of glutamate agonist versus procaine microinjections into the basal forebrain cholinergic cell area upon gamma and theta EEG activity and sleep–wake state. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2166–2184. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00099.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 4 March 1999, revised 8 March 2000, accepted 8 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!