Electrophysiological properties of microglial cells in normal and pathologic rat brain slices
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 2049–2058, June 2000
How to Cite
Boucsein, C., Kettenmann, H. and Nolte, C. (2000), Electrophysiological properties of microglial cells in normal and pathologic rat brain slices. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2049–2058. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00100.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 8 November 1999, revised 11 February 2000, accepted 8 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!