Role of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ (PPAR-γ) and its natural ligand 15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin J2 in the regulation of microglial functions
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 2215–2223, July 2000
How to Cite
Bernardo, A., Levi, G. and Minghetti, L. (2000), Role of the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-γ (PPAR-γ) and its natural ligand 15-deoxy-Δ12,14-prostaglandin J2 in the regulation of microglial functions. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2215–2223. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00110.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 6 March 2000, accepted 20 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!