No effect of apolipoprotein E on neuronal cell death due to excitotoxic and apoptotic agents in vitro and neonatal hypoxic ischaemia in vivo
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 2235–2242, July 2000
How to Cite
Lendon, C. L., Han, B. H., Salimi, K., Fagan, A. M., Behrens, M. I., Muller, M. C. and Holtzman, D. M. (2000), No effect of apolipoprotein E on neuronal cell death due to excitotoxic and apoptotic agents in vitro and neonatal hypoxic ischaemia in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2235–2242. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00113.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 27 August 1999, revised 28 February 2000, accepted 20 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!