Multimeric CREB-binding sites in the promoter regions of a family of G-protein-coupled receptors related to the vertebrate galanin and nociceptin/orphanin-FQ receptor families
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 2345–2353, July 2000
How to Cite
Saunders, S. E., Burke, J. F. and Benjamin, P. R. (2000), Multimeric CREB-binding sites in the promoter regions of a family of G-protein-coupled receptors related to the vertebrate galanin and nociceptin/orphanin-FQ receptor families. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2345–2353. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00124.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 9 December 1999, revised 22 March 2000, accepted 27 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!