Present address: INSERM U513, Neurobiologie et Psychiatrie, Faculté de Médecine, 8 rue du Général Sarrail, 94010 Créteil Cedex, France
Altered expression and functions of serotonin 5-HT1A and 5-HT1B receptors in knock-out mice lacking the 5-HT transporter
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 2299–2310, July 2000
How to Cite
Fabre, V., Beaufour, C., Evrard, A., Rioux, A., Hanoun, N., Lesch, K. P., Murphy, D. L., Lanfumey, L., Hamon, M. and Martres, M. .-P. (2000), Altered expression and functions of serotonin 5-HT1A and 5-HT1B receptors in knock-out mice lacking the 5-HT transporter. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2299–2310. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00126.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 28 February 2000, accepted 28 March 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!