Enhancement of persistent Na+ current by sea anemone toxin (ATX II) exerts dual action on hippocampal excitability
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 2387–2396, July 2000
How to Cite
Brand, S., Seeger, T. and Alzheimer, C. (2000), Enhancement of persistent Na+ current by sea anemone toxin (ATX II) exerts dual action on hippocampal excitability. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2387–2396. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00136.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 3 June 1999, revised 3 December 1999, accepted 4 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!