Present address: NIH/NINDS/LNLC, Building 49, Room 3A50, 9000 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
α1-Adrenergic receptor-induced slow rhythmicity in nonrespiratory cervical motoneurons of neonatal rat spinal cord
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2950–2966, August 2000
How to Cite
Morin, D., Bonnot, A., Ballion, B. and Viala, D. (2000), α1-Adrenergic receptor-induced slow rhythmicity in nonrespiratory cervical motoneurons of neonatal rat spinal cord. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2950–2966. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00154.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 7 March 2000, revised 10 April 2000, accepted 19 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!