Basal forebrain nitric oxide synthase (NOS)-containing neurons project to microvessels and NOS neurons in the rat neocortex: cellular basis for cortical blood flow regulation
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2769–2780, August 2000
How to Cite
Tong, X. K. and Hamel, E. (2000), Basal forebrain nitric oxide synthase (NOS)-containing neurons project to microvessels and NOS neurons in the rat neocortex: cellular basis for cortical blood flow regulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2769–2780. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00158.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 14 February 2000, revised 17 April 2000, accepted 19 April 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!