Photoperiod differentially regulates the expression of Per1 and ICER in the pars tuberalis and the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the Siberian hamster
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 8, pages 2865–2870, August 2000
How to Cite
Messager, S., Hazlerigg, D. G., Mercer, J. G. and Morgan, P. J. (2000), Photoperiod differentially regulates the expression of Per1 and ICER in the pars tuberalis and the suprachiasmatic nucleus of the Siberian hamster. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 2865–2870. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00174.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 21 February 2000, revised 10 April 2000, accepted 10 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!