Can a motion-blind patient reach for moving objects?
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3351–3360, September 2000
How to Cite
Schenk, T., Mai, N., Ditterich, J. and Zihl, J. (2000), Can a motion-blind patient reach for moving objects?. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3351–3360. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00194.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- Received 6 March 2000, revised 22 May 2000, accepted 23 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!