Different functions of fetal and adult AChR subtypes for the formation and maintenance of neuromuscular synapses revealed in ε-subunit-deficient mice
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3107–3116, September 2000
How to Cite
Schwarz, H., Giese, G., Müller, H., Koenen, M. and Witzemann, V. (2000), Different functions of fetal and adult AChR subtypes for the formation and maintenance of neuromuscular synapses revealed in ε-subunit-deficient mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3107–3116. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00195.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 20 April 2000, accepted 23 May 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!