Close linkage between calcium/calmodulin kinase II α/β and NMDA-2A receptors in the lateral amygdala and significance for retrieval of auditory fear conditioning
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3307–3314, September 2000
How to Cite
Moriya, T., Kouzu, Y., Shibata, S., Kadotani, H., Fukunaga, K., Miyamoto, E. and Yoshioka, T. (2000), Close linkage between calcium/calmodulin kinase II α/β and NMDA-2A receptors in the lateral amygdala and significance for retrieval of auditory fear conditioning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3307–3314. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00203.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 30 December 1999, revised 25 May 2000, accepted 2 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!