*Current address: Laboratory of Neurogenesis, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Spatiotemporal expression of noncatalytic TrkC NC2 isoform during early and late CNS neurogenesis: a comparative study with TrkC catalytic and p75NTR receptors
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3211–3223, September 2000
How to Cite
Menn, B., Timsit, S., Represa, A., Mateos, S., Calothy, G. and Lamballe, F. (2000), Spatiotemporal expression of noncatalytic TrkC NC2 isoform during early and late CNS neurogenesis: a comparative study with TrkC catalytic and p75NTR receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3211–3223. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00215.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 25 January 2000, revised 7 June 2000, accepted 8 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!