Present address (JAMS): Advanced Medicine Inc., 901 Gateway Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Prostaglandin E2-induced sensitization of bradykinin-evoked responses in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons is mediated by cAMP-dependent protein kinase A
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3250–3258, September 2000
How to Cite
Smith, J. A. M., Davis, C. L. and Burgess, G. M. (2000), Prostaglandin E2-induced sensitization of bradykinin-evoked responses in rat dorsal root ganglion neurons is mediated by cAMP-dependent protein kinase A. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3250–3258. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00218.x
Present address (GMB): Pfizer Central Research, Sandwich, Kent CT13 9NJ, UK
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 22 October 1999, revised 31 May 2000, accepted 13 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!