Involvement of the human frontal eye field and multiple parietal areas in covert visual selection during conjunction search
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, pages 3407–3414, September 2000
How to Cite
Donner, T., Kettermann, A., Diesch, E., Ostendorf, F., Villringer, A. and Brandt, S. A. (2000), Involvement of the human frontal eye field and multiple parietal areas in covert visual selection during conjunction search. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3407–3414. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00223.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 24 March 2000, revised 6 June 2000, accepted 19 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!