Schizophrenia: glutathione deficit in cerebrospinal fluid and prefrontal cortex in vivo
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 3721–3728, October 2000
How to Cite
Do, K. Q., Trabesinger, A. H., Kirsten-Krüger, M., Lauer, C. J., Dydak, U., Hell, D., Holsboer, F., Boesiger, P. and Cuénod, M. (2000), Schizophrenia: glutathione deficit in cerebrospinal fluid and prefrontal cortex in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3721–3728. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00229.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 13 April 2000, revised 15 June 2000, accepted 22 June 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!