Preservation of a functional nigrostriatal dopamine pathway by GDNF in the intrastriatal 6-OHDA lesion model depends on the site of administration of the trophic factor
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3871–3882, November 2000
How to Cite
Kirik, D., Rosenblad, C. and Björklund, A. (2000), Preservation of a functional nigrostriatal dopamine pathway by GDNF in the intrastriatal 6-OHDA lesion model depends on the site of administration of the trophic factor. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3871–3882. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00274.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 25 April 2000, revised 3 August 2000, accepted 4 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!