AMPA/kainate receptor-triggered Zn2+ entry into cortical neurons induces mitochondrial Zn2+ uptake and persistent mitochondrial dysfunction
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 3813–3818, October 2000
How to Cite
Sensi, S. L., Yin, H. Z. and Weiss, J. H. (2000), AMPA/kainate receptor-triggered Zn2+ entry into cortical neurons induces mitochondrial Zn2+ uptake and persistent mitochondrial dysfunction. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3813–3818. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00277.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 6 April 2000, revised 7 August 2000, accepted 9 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!