043.05 EVIDENCE FOR A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FIRING PATTERNS OF HIPPOCAMPAL PLACE CELLS and RATS' PERFORMANCE IN A SPATIAL MEMORY TASK
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 9, page 3449, September 2000
How to Cite
Lenck-Santini, P. .-P., Save, E. and Poucet, B. (2000), 043.05 EVIDENCE FOR A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FIRING PATTERNS OF HIPPOCAMPAL PLACE CELLS and RATS' PERFORMANCE IN A SPATIAL MEMORY TASK . European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3449. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00278-2.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!