Oxytocin receptor agonists enhance inhibitory synaptic transmission in the rat hippocampus by activating interneurons in stratum pyramidale
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3975–3984, November 2000
How to Cite
Zaninetti, M. and Raggenbass, M. (2000), Oxytocin receptor agonists enhance inhibitory synaptic transmission in the rat hippocampus by activating interneurons in stratum pyramidale. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3975–3984. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00290.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 23 May 2000, revised 10 August 2000, accepted 14 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!