Present address: Yale University School of Medicine, Section in Neurobiology, 333 Cedar Street, SHM-I412, New Haven, CT 06510, USA.
Anatomy and physiology of a neural mechanism defining depth order and contrast polarity at illusory contours
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 4117–4130, November 2000
How to Cite
Heider, B., Meskenaite, V. and Peterhans, E. (2000), Anatomy and physiology of a neural mechanism defining depth order and contrast polarity at illusory contours. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4117–4130. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00293.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 10 December 1999, revised 20 July 2000, accepted 24 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!