β3, a novel auxiliary subunit for the voltage-gated sodium channel, is expressed preferentially in sensory neurons and is upregulated in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 3985–3990, November 2000
How to Cite
Shah, B. S., Stevens, E. B., Gonzalez, M. I., Bramwell, S., Pinnock, R. D., Lee, K. and Dixon, A. K. (2000), β3, a novel auxiliary subunit for the voltage-gated sodium channel, is expressed preferentially in sensory neurons and is upregulated in the chronic constriction injury model of neuropathic pain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 3985–3990. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00294.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 6 April 2000, revised 25 July 2000, accepted 23 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!