Opioid tolerance induced by metamizol (dipyrone) microinjections into the periaqueductal grey of rats
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 4074–4080, November 2000
How to Cite
Tortorici, V. and Vanegas, H. (2000), Opioid tolerance induced by metamizol (dipyrone) microinjections into the periaqueductal grey of rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4074–4080. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00295.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 19 January 2000, revised 15 February 2000, accepted 22 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!