Stimulation of the mesencephalic locomotor region elicits controlled swimming in semi-intact lampreys
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 11, pages 4081–4092, November 2000
How to Cite
Sirota, M. G., Di Prisco, G. V. and Dubuc, R. (2000), Stimulation of the mesencephalic locomotor region elicits controlled swimming in semi-intact lampreys. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 4081–4092. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00301.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 11 May 2000, revised 15 August 2000, accepted 21 August 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!