Spatiotemporal profile of synaptic activation produced by the electrical and visual stimulation of retinal inputs to the optic tectum: a current source density analysis in the pigeon (Columba livia)
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January 2000
How to Cite
Letelier, J. C., Mpodozis, J., Marin, G., Morales, D., Rozas, C., Madrid, C. and Velasco, M. (2000), Spatiotemporal profile of synaptic activation produced by the electrical and visual stimulation of retinal inputs to the optic tectum: a current source density analysis in the pigeon (Columba livia). European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 47–57. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00872.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 7 December 1998, revised 31 August 1999, accepted 2 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!