Routes of zinc entry in mouse cortical neurons: role in zinc-induced neurotoxicity
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 8–18, January 2000
How to Cite
Marin, P., Israël, M., Glowinski, J. and Prémont, J. (2000), Routes of zinc entry in mouse cortical neurons: role in zinc-induced neurotoxicity. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 8–18. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00875.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 23 April 1999, revised 12 August 1999, accepted 2 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!