Release of classical transmitters and nitric oxide in the rat olfactory bulb, evoked by vaginocervical stimulation and potassium, varies with the oestrus cycle
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 80–88, January 2000
How to Cite
Guevara-Guzmán, R., Barrera-Mera, B., De La Riva, C. and Kendrick, K. M. (2000), Release of classical transmitters and nitric oxide in the rat olfactory bulb, evoked by vaginocervical stimulation and potassium, varies with the oestrus cycle. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 80–88. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00882.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 24 May 1999, revised 7 September 1999, accepted 8 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!