Age-related impairment in LTP is accompanied by enhanced activity of stress-activated protein kinases: analysis of underlying mechanisms
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 345–352, January 2000
How to Cite
O’Donnell, E., Vereker, E. and Lynch, M. A. (2000), Age-related impairment in LTP is accompanied by enhanced activity of stress-activated protein kinases: analysis of underlying mechanisms. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 345–352. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00900.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 3 June 1999, revised 7 September 1999, accepted 28 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!