Reversible protein kinase C activation in PC12 cells: effect of NGF treatment
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 215–226, January 2000
How to Cite
Dupont, J.-L., Janoshazi, A., Bellahcene, M., Mykita, S. and De Barry, J. (2000), Reversible protein kinase C activation in PC12 cells: effect of NGF treatment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 215–226. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00906.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 15 July 1999, revised 14 September 1999, accepted 28 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!