A novel carboxypeptidase B that processes native β-amyloid precursor protein is present in human hippocampus
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 227–238, January 2000
How to Cite
Matsumoto, A., Itoh, K. and Matsumoto, R. (2000), A novel carboxypeptidase B that processes native β-amyloid precursor protein is present in human hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 227–238. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00908.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 8 June 1999, revised 17 September 1999, accepted 28 September 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!