The novel brain neuropeptide, orexin-A, modulates the sleep–wake cycle of rats
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 726–730, February 2000
How to Cite
Piper, D. C., Upton, N., Smith, M. I. and Hunter, A. J. (2000), The novel brain neuropeptide, orexin-A, modulates the sleep–wake cycle of rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 726–730. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00919.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 8 June 1999, revised 9 October 1999, accepted 12 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!