Present address: MRC Mammalian Genetics Unit, Harwell OX11 0RD, UK.
Localization of the fragile X mental retardation 2 (FMR2) protein in mammalian brain
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 381–384, January 2000
How to Cite
Miller, W. J., Skinner, J. A., Foss, G. S. and Davies, K. E. (2000), Localization of the fragile X mental retardation 2 (FMR2) protein in mammalian brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 381–384. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00921.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 23 June 1999, revised 14 October 1999, accepted 18 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!