A dynamic regulation of GDNF-family receptors correlates with a specific trophic dependency of cranial motor neuron subpopulations during development
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 446–456, February 2000
How to Cite
Mikaels, Å., Livet, J., Westphal, H., De Lapeyrière, O. and Ernfors, P. (2000), A dynamic regulation of GDNF-family receptors correlates with a specific trophic dependency of cranial motor neuron subpopulations during development. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 446–456. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00924.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 12 May 1999, revised 6 October 1999, accepted 14 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!