Serotonin may stimulate granule cell proliferation in the adult hippocampus, as observed in rats grafted with foetal raphe neurons
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 391–396, January 2000
How to Cite
Brezun, J. M. and Daszuta, A. (2000), Serotonin may stimulate granule cell proliferation in the adult hippocampus, as observed in rats grafted with foetal raphe neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 391–396. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00932.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 6 August 1999, revised 21 October 1999, accepted 22 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!