Overexpression of spermidine/spermine N1-acetyltransferase in transgenic mice protects the animals from kainate-induced toxicity
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 540–548, February 2000
How to Cite
Kaasinen, K., Koistinaho, J., Alhonen, L. and Jänne, J. (2000), Overexpression of spermidine/spermine N1-acetyltransferase in transgenic mice protects the animals from kainate-induced toxicity . European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 540–548. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00940.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 26 March 1999, revised 29 September 1999, accepted 28 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!