Overexpression of neuropeptide Y induced by brain-derived neurotrophic factor in the rat hippocampus is long lasting
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
© European Neuroscience Association
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 595–605, February 2000
How to Cite
Reibel, S., Vivien-Roels, B., Lê, B.-T., Larmet, Y., Carnahan, J., Marescaux, C. and Depaulis, A. (2000), Overexpression of neuropeptide Y induced by brain-derived neurotrophic factor in the rat hippocampus is long lasting. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 595–605. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00941.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 13 August 1999, revised 18 October 1999, accepted 28 October 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!