Neurokinin 1 receptor expression by neurons in laminae I, III and IV of the rat spinal dorsal horn that project to the brainstem
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 689–700, February 2000
How to Cite
Todd, A. J., McGill, M. M. and Shehab, S. A. S. (2000), Neurokinin 1 receptor expression by neurons in laminae I, III and IV of the rat spinal dorsal horn that project to the brainstem. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 689–700. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00950.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 8 July 1999, revised 28 October 1999, accepted 5 November 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!