Present address: Department of Physiology, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC 27858, USA
Effect of nitric oxide and NO synthase inhibition on nonquantal acetylcholine release in the rat diaphragm
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 980–986, March 2000
How to Cite
Mukhtarov, M. R., Urazaev, A. KH., Nikolsky, E. E. and Vyskočil, F. (2000), Effect of nitric oxide and NO synthase inhibition on nonquantal acetylcholine release in the rat diaphragm. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 980–986. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00992.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 15 July 1999, revised 18 November 1999, accepted 10 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!