The dopaminergic hyper-responsiveness of the shell of the nucleus accumbens is hormone-dependent
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 973–979, March 2000
How to Cite
Barrot, M., Marinelli, M., Abrous, D. N., Rougé-Pont, F., Le Moal, M. and Piazza, P. V. (2000), The dopaminergic hyper-responsiveness of the shell of the nucleus accumbens is hormone-dependent. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 973–979. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.00996.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2001
- Received 10 September 1999, revised 9 December 1999, accepted 13 December 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!