Opioids intrinsically inhibit the genesis of mouse cerebellar granule neuron precursors in vitro: differential impact of μ and δ receptor activation on proliferation and neurite elongation
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 1281–1293, April 2000
How to Cite
Hauser, K. F., Houdi, A. A., Turbek, C. S., Elde, R. P. and Iii, W. M. (2000), Opioids intrinsically inhibit the genesis of mouse cerebellar granule neuron precursors in vitro: differential impact of μ and δ receptor activation on proliferation and neurite elongation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 12: 1281–1293. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2000.01015.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 19 August 1999, revised 25 November 1999, accepted 5 January 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!