The selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor rofecoxib reduces kainate-induced cell death in the rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 569–575, February 2001
How to Cite
Kunz, T. and Oliw, E. H. (2001), The selective cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor rofecoxib reduces kainate-induced cell death in the rat hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 569–575. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2001.01420.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 7 June 2000, revised 19 October 2000, accepted 27 November 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!