*Present address: UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Department of Psychiatry, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd., Dallas, Texas 75390–9070, USA
Influence of glucocorticoids on dopaminergic transmission in the rat dorsolateral striatum
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 812–818, February 2001
How to Cite
Barrot, M., Abrous, D. N., Marinelli, M., Rougé-Pont, F., Le Moal, M. and Piazza, P. V. (2001), Influence of glucocorticoids on dopaminergic transmission in the rat dorsolateral striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 812–818. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2001.01434.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 11 August 2000, revised 27 November 2000, accepted 7 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!