Bcl-2 overexpression per se does not promote regeneration of neonatal crushed optic fibers
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 833–838, February 2001
How to Cite
Lodovichi, C., Di Cristo, G., Cenni, M. C. and Maffei, L. (2001), Bcl-2 overexpression per se does not promote regeneration of neonatal crushed optic fibers. European Journal of Neuroscience, 13: 833–838. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2001.01440.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Received 19 June 2000, revised 5 December 2000, accepted 7 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!