A dose-dependent facilitation and inhibition of peripheral nerve regeneration by brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 613–626, February 2002
How to Cite
Boyd, J. G. and Gordon, T. (2002), A dose-dependent facilitation and inhibition of peripheral nerve regeneration by brain-derived neurotrophic factor. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 613–626. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01891.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2002
- Received 27 July 2001, revised 14 December 2001, accepted 19 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!