Neuroinflammation of the nigrostriatal pathway during progressive 6-OHDA dopamine degeneration in rats monitored by immunohistochemistry and PET imaging
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2002
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 991–998, March 2002
How to Cite
Cicchetti, F., Brownell, A. L., Williams, K., Chen, Y. I., Livni, E. and Isacson, O. (2002), Neuroinflammation of the nigrostriatal pathway during progressive 6-OHDA dopamine degeneration in rats monitored by immunohistochemistry and PET imaging. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 991–998. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01938.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2002
- Received 31 October 2001, revised 20 January 2002, accepted 30 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!