Contribution of amygdala neurons containing peptides and calcium-binding proteins to fear-potentiated startle and exploration-related anxiety in inbred Roman high- and low-avoidance rats
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1206–1218, April 2002
How to Cite
Yilmazer-Hanke, D. M., Faber-Zuschratter, H., Linke, R. and Schwegler, H. (2002), Contribution of amygdala neurons containing peptides and calcium-binding proteins to fear-potentiated startle and exploration-related anxiety in inbred Roman high- and low-avoidance rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1206–1218. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01945.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
- Received 25 June 2001, revised 14 January 2002, accepted 11 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!