*Present address: F.C. Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging, PO Box 9101, NL-6500 HB Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
Frontal theta activity in humans increases with memory load in a working memory task
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1395–1399, April 2002
How to Cite
Jensen, O. and Tesche, C. D. (2002), Frontal theta activity in humans increases with memory load in a working memory task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 15: 1395–1399. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2002.01975.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2002
- Received 4 September 2001, revised 19 February 2002, accepted 11 March 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!